Effects of Gods Green Crack
The initial symptoms of the strain may include twitching in the head, such as increased saliva or a throbbing headache. These tics dissipate quickly after they appear, but are followed by an increase in the smoker’s cognitive processing strength.
For more focused and motivated users, the head buzz can encourage productivity. From simple house chords to reading a new book, the strain compliments perfectly with day-to-day activities. God’s Green Crack can also stoke the fires of creativity, making it useful to those working on open ended personal projects.
As with most strains, the THC levels of Gods Green Crack will vary depending on the phenotype or grower. However, most strains of this hybrid have THC levels that range from 18-20%.
Smell and Appearance
God’s Green Crack may have an interesting name name, but it lives up to it. The buds are beautifully green and medium to large in size. They have a rounded, somewhat tapered shape, similar to tiny pinecones. They have an Indica structure with narrow leaves that curl snugly inward toward their main stems. The leaves are a dark verdant green color, although they might occasionally display areas of purple due to high amounts of anthocyanin pigment concentrations.
This is a potent strain that should be used during evening hours. It has a sweet and earthy flavor, with hints of citrus and pine.
In terms of the the history, God’s Green Crack is a carefully balanced combination strain developed by Jordan of the Islands, who wanted to soften the powerful effects of God Bud with a high-flying Green Crack sativa. When God’s Green Crack is burnt in a pipe or a joint, the smoke that comes out is thick and incense-like. It’s quite simple to breathe.
PACKAGE COMES DISCREET WITH VACUUM SEALED CANNABIS AND WILL INCLUDE THE INTEGRA BOOST HUMIDITY PACK WHEN ORDER OZ AND ABOVE
- FREE Shipping for orders of $150 or more
- We are located on the West Coast of Canada
- Orders will take about 3-5 business days to arrive after Canada Post has received the package *assuming no delays from Canada Post*
- Packages will be shipped based on the time when Payment is received NOT when order is placed.
- Orders with Payment received between 12am PST – 12pm PST (midnight to noon) will be shipped the Same Day.
- Orders with Payment received After 12pm PST (noon) will be shipped the Next Day.