Whether you’re a shatter lover or want to try it out, you’ve come to the right place. Shatter is a popular marijuana extract that gets its name from its glass-like state. It’s highly potent and can be consumed in many different ways, from joints to pipes, vapes, bongs and dab pens.
The big question here, though, is: where can you buy shatter online in Canada? Are there special suppliers you need to find online? Or can you purchase them from any online cannabis store? Well, the good news is that most online sellers stock shatter in their concentrates section. The bad news is that you can’t trust every website you come across.
That’s where I come in. Today I want to share with you the best places to buy shatter online in Canada, as well as some general information on this brittle, candy-like stuff. It’s important to know where you’re getting your shatter from to avoid any poor-quality products, preventing unnecessary side effects or reactions. With this guide, getting the best shatter on the market isn’t as hard as you might think.
BC Weed Online
You don’t have to look much further than our online store at BC Weed Online. You’ll find a variety of different brands and strains, giving you more options to try new things and find your favourites.
Our Island Sweet Skunk Shatter is a Sativa-dominant strain with energizing top effects and fairly high THC levels. It’s a cross between Sweet Pink Grapefruit and Skunk #1, giving you a unique flavour experience of sticky sweet and skunky. Check out some user reviews below from Leafly. People are mostly loving it for its euphoria, whereas reviewers are loving its happy and uplifting effects, helping them feel energetic and like they can do a lot more in their day.
BC Bud Guys
The BC Bud Guys are also top sellers for shatter, giving you a wide variety to choose from including interesting flavours like strawberry cheesecake and blueberry.
Apart from that, BC Bud Guys have one of the largest range of marijuana products out there. You can get your hands on hundreds of different flowers, concentrates, edibles, pre-rolled products, mushrooms, and CBD products such as oils and lollipops.
What is Shatter?
Did you know that we’ve already gone in-depth on everything you need to know about shatter? From how you can consume it, to detailed insights on shatter and its components, you’ll basically get a crash course in everything you need.
To put it simply, shatter is an extract from the marijuana plant that is developed into a concentrate. It’s quite golden-yellow in colour with a glass-like form, but some forms of shatter come a little more pliable, like taffy, if it has more THC rather than CBD.
Here are some quick-read dot points to help you get more of an understanding of this extract:
- Shatter is a great option for medical marijuana users who need something more potent and efficient to help with aches and pains.
- It must be stored in an airtight container if you want to prevent any kind of breakage. Storing it properly also ensures that it will stay fresh and potent for longer.
- It lasts longer than wax, despite them both being concentrates.
- Shatter is said to be cleaner than other inhalation methods, as you’re not inhaling any combusted plant debris.
- Side effects (such as dry mouth or red eyes) are no different from any other form of cannabis, which is why it’s important to always consume responsibly, as you would with other types of marijuana.
There are definitely things to look out for when finding good quality shatter. Since it’s not your typical flower or wax, it can be a little harder determining if it’s good or not if you’re not familiar with it. Look out for:
- The consistency and process through which it’s made. If not made correctly, this concentrate can have residue on it that can be harmful. Always contact the supplier if you’re unsure.
- The use-by date. Never consume it if it’s past this date, and you can also tell by eye if it’s not fresh anymore – it should appear a little cloudy, while the old products can become crystallized.
With shopping online being such a convenience, knowing exactly where to click is the hardest part. Online marijuana dispensaries are everywhere. To buy shatter online in Canada can feel like an overwhelming task since it’s not always sold at every supplier. That’s why we’ve made it easy to know where you’re getting your shatter from, making it quick, simple and discreet to get what you want delivered straight to your door.